Our activities include (click for more details):-
- CULINARY WALK – a walk aroun our campsite tasting and learning about well-being infusions, tisanes & teas grown from our garden normally paired with an afternoon tea.
- HANDCRAFTED PICNIC AT THE LAKE – a great way to spend an afternoon tasting a variety of different platter produced from our garden set in a beautiful setting at a local private fishing lake.
AFTERNOON TEA (Monday 3pm-5pm) – a choice of a classic afternoon tea or a foraged afternoon tea to really test those taste buds all served with a teapot of your choice of tea. We even make our own herbal tea bags.
- HONEY TASTING & PAIRING – Do you know your honeys?
- CAMPFIRE BREAKFAST – A chance to cook breakfast over the campfire in true bushcraft style – Pancake Breakfast or English Breakfast
- INFUSED VINEGAR WORKSHOP – An introduction to flavours, pairings and how to create you own flavoured vinegars.
- HERBAL TEA FORAGING AND TASTING – An introduction to the different flavours of herbal teas including a tasting and a chance to make your own teabags. In the summer, we create iced-teas!
A RANGE OF GARDEN TO PLATE AND FORAGED FOOD AND DRINK activities
Koppany Pines Address
7094 Tolna, Koppanyszanto
334 Dozsa Gyorgy Utca
00 36 20 438 0510
00 44 7887 850579