A small intimate site surrounded by beautiful countryside, Koppany Pines is located on a network of footpaths leading directly from campsite stretching for miles. We are a nature stay, a place to sit and listen to the birds, watch the wildlife, recharge and reconnect, 20 minutes drive from the nearest town. You can wander into the village, meander along the river, jump on your bike to the lake or just sit and enjoy the peace, want to walk further, follow one of the trails that lead to the neighbouring villages and beyond. The campsite access is via a concrete road from the village, some turns are tight, but we have had twin axles and motorhomes of over 10m navigate the road. The road It is well lit and we have large double gates for an easy entry. The site is gated for security with site lighting, but these are turned off at night as we are a dark skies area. EHU is available.
- Nature immersion surrounded by flora, fauna and wildlife, so perfectly peaceful and tranquil
- Located on the Koppany Valley walking trails set in serene Hungarian countryside
- Choose from one of three camping areas, each offering varying degrees of wild!
- Campers kitchen, washroom and kitchen/dining facilities
- Private fishing lake within 20 minute stroll
- Adult cycles on site to borrow with routes from right outside
- Three thermal spas within a short drive
- Well placed for exploring Balaton Lake (40 minutes), Budapest (by train), Koppany Valley and South Region including nearby Kaposvar and Pecs
Fire-pits & Tripods
Toilets & Showers
Free hot showers, mirrors, shavers sockets, hairdryers. In 2022 we also built outside showers.
Includes toaster & kettle, freezer block exchange. Washing machine (extra charge)
For phones, tablets and computers. Battery packs extra charge.
Waste Disposal & Refuse
We recycle where we can.
We provide a water tap in every area.
Hiking & Walking
Located on Koppany Valley walking trails.
Village & Public Transport
Shop, pub/pizzaria all within a 10 minute walk.
Within a 20 minute walk is a private lake for fishing and other leisure activities.
WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING –
JUST GET IN TOUCH
00 36 20 438 0510