Covid noticestaying safe
Changes to our operations and services
We are aiming to open our campsite from 1 June 21. If you wish to visit in May, contact us as this will be by agreement only, during this time we will be preparing our services for the new season by putting in place our covid-19 measures. We want all our guests to feel safe and relaxed.
We are only a small campsite and all about being outdoors, a simpler life and split over three areas, so space for social distancing is no issue. We would like to share the measures that have been introduced and the changes that have taken place with regard to the virus situation:
- We have added two covered outdoor sinks with mirrors.
- We have added an additional outdoor door toilet with hand sanitizer liquid soap.
- We have installed two open-air showers for busy periods thus reducing the load on the central shower and giving a choice for our guests to stay outdoors.
- A stricter cleaning regime has been implemented with continuous disinfection and cleaning of the entire area, especially in common areas (washrooms).
- The normal soaps have been replaced with hand sanitizer liquid soap.
- We have added a further washing up sink reducing queuing.
- Our tea-house/bar tables are designed with social distancing in mind.
- We’re introducing ‘to-go food’ and a breakfast box delivery to your pitch!
- As well as the central pizza oven & firepit we have built a firepit in each area.
- Our glamping accommodation have their own areas for cooking, washing and eating.
- We keep the internationally recommended cleaning standard between guests.
- For our guests arriving by motorhome and caravan, we provided a water supply in each area.
- We provide and prefer the possibility of card payment, which reduces cash flow and thus minimizes the spread of the virus.
- Our campsite reception is outdoors to protect our guests.